The difference between us and other dental practices is our never ending commitment to our patients. At Brucker Dental Care, Dr. Brucker and our team work hard to make patients feel at home. Your dental experience can have a huge impact on your life, and we want you and your family to enjoy each moment of your experience with us.
- We know that patients come to us from Gibson City, Rantoul, Fairbury, Paxton and the surrounding areas, and we offer many appointment times, allowing for families to come in together so that the whole family can visit as a unit. Many times, this creates a comfortable setting for family members, especially for young children.
- Our team understands the anxiety that may come with a dental appointment, so we’re sure to go the extra mile to ensure your comfort and happiness with the treatment you receive. We will ease that anxiety as best we can, whether that is by talking things through or showing exactly how things are done.
- We are proud to work and live in the Gibson City community, with many of our team members growing up right here. Our patients are so much more than just that; they are our friends, family, and neighbors.
- Dental health is a right, not a privilege, and we provide many services to ease payment burdens so that you can get the dentistry you want and need without the worry of being a obstacle to your budget.
- We ensure that everyone receives the best possible care they can receive in a warm, welcoming environment. As you come in our front desk will greet you and check you in. As you wait, feel free to flip through a magazine or watch TV. Dr. Brucker’s unique collection of tractors and motorcycles is also on display in our waiting room. Make sure to check it out!
Your initial consultation will give you a thorough outline of your dental health and all the information you’ll need to make capable decisions regarding your care. Contact Brucker Dental Care to make an appointment today!